Skills: Business Development, Sales
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: $100000 - $120000 per annum
Location: Midland, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Job Title - Business Development Manager - SWD
Location - Midland, TX
Employee Type - Permanent
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas industry. Our client, is a growing oilfield technology firm within the Oil & Gas industry, has a permanent opportunity for a Business Development Manager to be based in Midland, TX.
As a Sales Manager in the Permian Basin, focused on customers with SWD-salt water disposal wells and PnP-plug & perforate completions activity. The ideal candidate will be an experienced champion of value added selling with an existing network of SWD (new, recomplete, and conversion wells) and PnP contacts.
- Generate revenue from customers in the Permian Basis from proven applications:
- SWD - salt water disposal wells (new, recomplete, and conversion wells), and
- PnP - plug and perforate completions in unconventional, horizontal production wells
- Execute the Company's strategic sales plan
- Champion the value added selling technique - explain the functional use of the products while translating their positive economic impact to customers' operations
- Facilitate the arrangement and completion of customer sales orders, purchase orders, field work orders, field tickets, and/or contracts
- Document business development activity within the Company's BD tracking log
- Update executive management on status of objectives and progress towards goals
- Maintain and continually develop knowledge of competitive products, pricing and services
- Coordinate with Executives and Operations to develop, maintain and continually improve sales materials
- Maintain all key customer accounts with an appropriate level of communication
- Engage with customers via telephone, email or other varying forms of communication to address inquiries, concerns and provide feedback in a timely manner
Required Education and Experience
- 2-7 years of experience in Oil & Gas selling in similar industry (SWD and PnP completions)
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Ability to cope with fast-paced, rapidly changing project requirements Demonstrates creative and critical thinking skills
- Ability to assemble and organize multiple sources of intelligence into a clear market assessment.
- Strong business acumen demonstrating ability to define, develop and execute new business opportunities.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a growing oilfield technology firm within the Oil & Gas industry. The successful applicant will receive a competitive compensation package including matching 401K, PTO, as well as a comprehensive benefits package, and more. For further information regarding this role or to discuss other opportunities contact Ashlee Vann.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.