Skills: Construction Superintendent
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: British Columbia, Canada
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Our Client, a Large Oil and Gas company is currently seeking a Senior Construction Supervisor for a 10x4 or 14x7 rotation up to site on an 18 month contract.
Senior Construction Supervisor
- The primary responsibilities of the Snr Construction Supervisor will be the active participation in daily contractor meetings including tool box talks, job hazard analysis, field level work plans, safe work permitting, etc. and then ensuring the objectives of the above items are being safely executed at the work sites.
- This role focuses on the EPC Contractor's Piling and Concrete foundation scope, ensuring safe delivery of scope - with the required quality to €˜get it right first time'.
- A key element of managing lump sum EPC Contracts is the ability to €˜know the status of the project' at all times. The Snr Construction Supervisor will be required to clearly communicate and report status to the Construction Manager and identify further impacts if risks are not mitigated.
- A construction professional with a minimum of 15 years site experience
- Strong contractor interface skills including leadership in the area of HSSE performance
- A track record of successfully and safely COMPLETING projects
- Proven experience working on large and complex piling scopes.
- Proven experience working on large and complex concrete foundation scopes.
- Experience working on large scale Oil & Gas projects.
- Lump Sum EPC experience is preferable.
- Must be a team player, who can integrate and quickly become effective within the Company owners team.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.