Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
He/She will be responsible for defined work or projects with moderate complexity. In this role, he/she will follow an individual work plan, meet day-to-day short-term objectives, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
· Act as a change agent driving towards a "Lean" operation and ensure quality procedures are being followed
· Maintain familiarity with ISO/AS900/IATF16949 quality system and manufacturing equipment to provide accurate investigation planning, as well as appropriate calibration and preventative maintenance
· Maintain process documentation active and enforced in assigned area to ensure consistent quality
· Implement, maintain, and continuously improve 5whys methodology in assigned areas
· Support Six Sigma programs by driving and coaching Six Sigma projects
· Support all elements of the quality program and drive overall quality in all aspects of manufacturing within the Control COE
· Establish internal processes required to provide high quality materials and services, monitors the results of those processes with internal and external customers, determines root cause of any non-conformances as NCA/RCA/CI, and implements corrective actions and preventive actions(CAPA)
· Document technical data generated to substantiate the assigned components, assemblies and/or systems consistent with quality policies and procedures
· Improve the general, functional, and/or financial performance of the products (Cost of Quality) and projects in the operations by application of quality and statistical methods
· Cooperate with Source team to manage the Supplier Quality Program to improve the quality of raw materials, or qualify new vendors
· Assist in process changes and new product introduction
· Apply standard engineering techniques to assigned tasks and ensure that specific goals are met in terms of quality, quantity, and timeliness to meet department goals
· Bachelor's degree, at least 5 years of professional work experience)
· Better additional year of experience in manufacturing, quality, sourcing or operations
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering of Mechanical/Electrical or above with Good oral & read English skill, CET-4 or above be better.
· Ability to evaluate the impact of actions on the business and our customers
· Ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to bring assignments to a successful completion
· Ability to work a flexible schedule coincidental with manufacturing functions and global
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more