Provide support to Sub-Saharan Africa F&PT team for timely customer responses. This individual will report dotted-line and functionally into F&PT Channel Partner Manager.Essential Responsibilities:
- Assist with and follow up on customer queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Responsible for clarifying technical queries related to flow quotes.
- Responsible for keeping track of new technology and passing relevant information on the rest of the sales and service team.
- Assist channel partners with technical clarification related to flow and project execution.
- Provide channel partners and customers with technical and financial information required to quickly close open action items.
- Promptly service daily technical requests from customers.
- Ensure swift close out of technical requests from F&PT sales managers.
- Take detailed minutes of meeting for internal and customer facing meetings and conference calls.
- Responsible for creation of monthly reports for management review.
- Execute steps required to register new and existing customers with F&PT quoting system.
- Keep track of and communicate outstanding items related to ongoing projects.
- To build and maintain effective working relationships across departments.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or similar Technicon qualification.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Employment Equity Candidate.
- Clear thinker with good analytical skills.
- Willingness to learn.
- Team worker and ability to multi task.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Johannesburg, South Africa
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more