Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Oceaneering Technologies (OTECH) performs a wide range of engineering services and products for unique marine systems for military and commercial customers. OTECH innovates wherever practical rather than inventing making it "faster to field" than others in its industry; the typical development/delivery cycle for complex mechanical, hydraulic, electrical systems is often completed in 12-15 months. Technical capabilities span the entire engineering spectrum. These skills have been demonstrated in successfully delivered systems, including Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs); Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUVs); saturation diving systems; surface and sub-surface vehicle launch and recovery systems; advanced offshore cranes; and life support systems.
For more information please go to www.oceaneering.com and click on Products & Services, then click Oceaneering Technologies (OTECH). Position Summary
The Security Administrator is responsible for direct administrative support to Security Officers and the Security Manager, these duties will include but not be limited to personnel, physical, operations, and communications security disciplines. Duties & Responsibilities
- Acts as the first line of interaction for all incoming requests for security customer service support
- Responsible for the control of all classified accountable items.
- Send out routine message traffic and communications to the workforce in support of the security department.
- Prepare packages for the secure movement of official classified or unclassified contract materials.
- Track and maintain the chain of custody on all accountable packages, parcels, and equipment being transported in
support of contract requirements.
- Review and transmit official message traffic in support of contract efforts.
- Conduct secure data transfer of documents / files in support of contracts.
- Coordinate with contract field locations as applicable.
- Prepare and develop materials to support facility security audits as required.
- Maintain security files and logs for all contracts
- Assists in development of presentations where necessary to support Security operations
- Updates database as required to support security records.
- Creates facility badges and assigning / removing access based upon need
- Assign alarm panel accesses as needed to match badge access permissions
- Escorting personnel as needed to support access to restricted areas.
- Interfacing with outside vendors in support of facility security requirements.
- Facilitate personnel requests for security clearance and support the briefing process as needed.
- Process incoming and outgoing visitor clearance/access certifications for both collateral and program cleared visitors.
- Assist with scheduling of video teleconferences
- Limited travel may be required (10%) to support individual professional development training depending upon
contract scope and operational demands.
- Other duties as assigned by the Security Manager.
- Additional duties as assigned by Security Manager.
- Top Secret (TS) security clearance with investigation conducted within the past six years.
- In scope (within 5 years) CI polygraph or the ability to successfully complete a CI scope polygraph to support contract
- Associates degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Three years of experience working in a related role with equivalent levels of responsibility.
- Ability to work well with others in a dynamic office team environment.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Adobe, and PowerPoint software applications.
- Proficiency communicating through Windows based Electronic Mail
- Ability to work independently and prioritize workloads
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Minimum two years of experience required in related role supporting a classified program. Candidates with
experience providing support to programs in the role of document control specialist or administrative assistant are
strongly encouraged to apply.
- Strong technical writing skills
- Current U.S. passport.
This position is considered OFFICE WORK which is characterized as follows.
- Almost exclusively indoors during the day and occasionally at night
- Occasional exposure to airborne dust in the work place
- Work surface is stable (flat)
- Requires working indoors in environmentally controlled conditions
- Job tasks are performed in close proximity to other people
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions.
This position is considered LIGHT work.
- Lift up to 20 pounds
- Climblinb, stooping, kneeling, squatting, and reaching
- Lift up to 10 pounds
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Repetitive movements of arms and hands
- Sit with back supported
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.