Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries. Position Summary
The Project Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the execution of engineering/manufacturing/support projects in order to meet required schedules. Liaisons with internal and external groups such as Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering, Purchasing, various program groups, customer representatives, and vendors. Responsible for cost, schedule, and bid coordination. Tracks project cost as directed by Project Managers. Understands and manages deliverables and product purchase orders and schedules. Duties & Responsibilities
- Sets up and maintains project files to include essential documentation such as purchase orders, variation orders, meeting minutes, and action items.
- Assists with entry of contract and milestones for billing and invoicing. Coordinates with accounting to establish Contract and Project ID. Gathers documentation for kick off milestones and works with accounting to invoice customer.
- Prepares weekly activity reports, WIP reports and purchase commitment reports. Prepares cost reports for Project Managers. Reconciles differences in cost to budget by working with various departments to resolve.
- Coordinates project activities with clients, contractors and internal functional organizations.
- Compiles data, prepares purchase requisitions and maintains reporting requirements.
- Prepares presentations and sets up meetings for Project Managers.
- Plans and coordinates customer visits.
- Follows all UPM, SOX or other internal controls to protect data integrity.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business management, operations management, project management, psychology or human resources from an accredited university. Equivalent education and experience may be considered.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Must be able to pass a background check and obtain a Transportation Worker's Identification Credential (TWIC) for port access.
- Knowledge of Smartsheets and Peoplesoft desired.
- Experience with coordinating or supervising complex organizational systems or projects preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Ensures that others involved in a project or effort are kept informed about developments and plans.
- Ensures that regular consistent communication takes place within area of responsibility.
- Prioritizes and plans work. Requests additional resources when needed and requires little supervision.
- Self-starter who takes independent actions and calculated risks. Undertakes self-development activities.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Gather and analyze information, develops alternative solutions. Works well within a team environment and group problem solving situations.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.