Baker Hughes Company is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BH harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. BH helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own. With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world. Follow Baker Hughes Company on Twitter @BHCo, or visit us at BH.com.Job Summary
Customer facing staff responsible for winning business. Contributes to sales plan in a specific region. Defines sales strategy for targeted clients.Roles and Responsibilities
- Within a geographic area responsible for selling product(s), services, parts, solutions, or projects
- Handles standardized products with pre-defined options requiring simple client advice.
- Contributes to Prices and conditions to have a certain degree of granularity. Works on the basis of predefined contracts price frameworks. Some latitude to deviate from prices and conditions.
- Handles diverse clients in a region.
- Cooperates with (technical) sales support to realize sales.
- Leads a department with medium-sized estimated orders.
- Handles local focus on Small-Medium size territory
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Sales).
- Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Sales.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business hence we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.