Baker Hughes, a GE company is currently hiring a Supply Chain Financial Analyst based in Houston, Texas. Essential Responsibilities:
- Partnering with Supply Chain Business Leads, coordinate and conduct financial reporting and planning for the Drilling Services Supply Chain Plant in Houston.
- Working with Business Leads, determine key business drivers affecting KPI's for the Supply Chain Team, communicating plant performance to the Leaders through periodic KPI reporting.
- Reviews financial performance with Business Leads. Develops action plans, communicates resource needs and updates forecasts as required.
- Acts as a consultant to help the business partners understand the financial impact of their business decisions, providing value added alternatives with accompanying analytics.
- Reporting of monthly management reporting packs including variance analysis
- Identifies, drives and measures cost reductions and efficiency gains.
- Provide Capital Planning justifications and appraisals for the business unit
- Evaluate strategic approach to manufacturing footprint decisions, and vendor expansion into best cost countries.
- Perform Cost Structure Review to understand the impact of varying manufacturing schedules and assist in make vs. buy decisions
- Drive Compliance Monitoring at all levels in the business unit
- Identify, communicate and support Financial System/Process/Reporting improvement opportunities and projects
- Actively construct a relationship with local and regional EFO and Cost Accounting functions, working collaboratively to drive continuous improvement for the wider finance organization
- Provide financial awareness training (both formal and informal) to Supply Chain team members
- Ensure effective operation of the internal control structures and adherence to BHGE finance Policies, SOX 404 and US-GAAP legislation at all times.
- Conduct ad hoc analyses as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related discipline
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of accounting principles and controllership
- Excellent communication skills and able to deliver messages effectively verbally and in writing
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proficient in SAP and Hyperion / Essbase
- CPA preferred
- Knowledge of Oil and Gas industry or Drilling Services technologies and business model is preferred