Pressure Vessel & Heat Exchange - Operator Role - Hague
- Are you looking to work with leading operator?
- Do you have experience working Pressure Vessel / Heat Exchange packages?
- Have you worked FEED on major refinery projects?
Our client is currently looking for PVHE engineering Service "Pressure Vessel & Heat Exchanger for major refinery Project located at FEED office in HAGUE - Netherlands. Key duties include
- Manage the static equipments within MFC Package, i.e. process sections (Steam Cracker Unit, Refinery Off Gas treatment…) as well as Utility & Offisites (Refrigerated Storages, BFW preparation, Spent caustic pretreatment…)
- Make the link between the different with Engineering Core Team in Rome office to ensure the respect of project Standards and Specifications, MFC FEED Contractor and TIPT Provide PVHE Engineering expertise to the Project.
- The project has the added complexity of requiring integration with the rest of the complex (FEED design by TPIT in Rome): Interface between MFC FEED Contractor and TPIT shall be facilitated.
- Provide support to project team during FEED stage.
- This support will take the form of answering engineering design questions raised by the contractor.
- Ensure that the FEED engineering work is performed in accordance with the Project specifications and applicable standards, in close coordination with Engineering Core Team (ECT) in Rome.
- Focus expertise on the most critical equipments (criticality includes here also the risks related to the origin of the equipment, knowledge of the vendor, location of the shop, …)
- Review technical documentation, requisitions, TBT and provide its technical analysis.
- Review together with ECT Engineering Manager the deviations to specifications related to his discipline issued by Contractor.
The opportunity is fantastic opportunity to work major refinery - through the FEED for circa 1 year project.
If you have any other requirements or would like to apply - please send your details ASAP to Wyn at NES
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.