- Inventory Leader estimates and submits inventory LE vs. quarterly and yearly targets; align numbers with global material team to meet business request;
- Communicate with Production Controller and Material Planner on BP LE to determine material pulling-in and pushing-out items and eventually achieve that quarterly inventory target.
- Track inventory LE and analyze these impacts on weekly basis; work with Sourcing, Production Controller and Material Planner on improvement or recovery actions.
- Reduce SMI and Excess stocks by working with DMS local teams and coordinating with global sites/teams.
- Manage annual PI and monthly cycle accounting process; manage stock scrap process; take actions at necessary.
- Work with Warehouse Leader on Warehouse improvement.
- Smart on EPR (Oracle and SAP) material and inventory modules including item attribute, inventory transfer; train the team members.
- Inventory related data analysis and reporting
- Project monitoring
- Full time
- Deliver KPI result
- Initiate changes
- Active and positive
- University above degree major in IT and manufacturing
- Above 5 years working experiences in foreign company in Material team.
- Experienced in ERP
- Fluent English and Japanese communication
- Exactly knows quality system.
- Experienced in ERP, MS OFFICE and other software.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more