A Site Manager is an expert in the installation, maintenance and repair of rotating equipment within the field.
Site Managers hold a deeper, more comprehensive product knowledge and a higher level of level of experience that Field Service Engineers and Lead Field Service Engineers.
Site Managers are assigned to long-term positions on specific customer sites, providing specialist equipment support for GE rotating equipment installations within a customer's plant.
Site Managers also demonstrate a level of supervision and management of Field Service Engineer teams. This is based on both their technical competency and their leadership and management skills.
The site-based Site Manager is responsible for the execution of the in terms of the main contractual obligations. He/she demonstrates accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives. In this role, he/she will utilize processes to meet business needs across the organization and manage complex issues within functional areas of Project Management, the long-term planning, and contribute to the overall business strategy.Essential Responsibilities:
- Support customer operations by ensuring that operation and maintenance of GE rotating equipment is within GE prescribed parameters.
- Be the key point of contact for the customer
- Manage internal operating metrics and own contractual and business KPIs
- Manage contractual T&Cs with customer
- Interact with BHGE tools and processes to fulfil all Contractual obligations
- Actively support the financial performance of the contract and annual Margin Reviews
- Drive improvement initiatives to deliver a higher level of customer experience
- Drive upsell through upgrades opportunities, new services, and extra works
- Conduct fault diagnosis and performance evaluation of GE equipment in line with customer requirements.
- Prepare maintenance plans for GE equipment.
- Train customer personnel in the safe and efficient operation of GE equipment.
- Maintain stock level holdings of GE spare parts.
- Maintain specialist GE tooling on site.
- Liaise with GE engineering support on any technical issues that may arise during operation and maintenance of GE equipment.
- Support outage and maintenance teams in the preparation and execution of plant outages.
Engineering Degree/High School Technical Diploma or equivalent business experience.
- From 5 to 10 years of related working experience in Oil & Gas industry within maintenance or installation field activities.
- Superior understanding of the design and operating philosophy of gas turbines, centrifugal compressors, reciprocating compressors and/or their control and electrical systems.
- Superior knowledge of GE product-specific rotating equipment maintenance and operation.
- Ability to understand technical drawings.
- Knowledge of GE information and management systems such as e-Tools and Oracle.
- Leadership and management skills.
- Sound decision-making abilities.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills together with good interpersonal & organizational skills
Jandakot, AustraliaSalary Range
: AUD $ 120,000 - 160,000
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
People are a key part of our success and how we do business hence we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.