Baker Hughes has an opening for a Refinery Site Manager in Coffeyville, KS. This position is a critical member of the Baker Hughes sales and service team and is responsible for executing tasks needed safely and efficiently to maintain and optimize the Baker Hughes service programs at our customer location. The expectations of the Site Manger is to daily managing the business relationships with the refinery's management team. We are looking for a candidate who is self-motivated, a strong leader, has very strong interpersonal skills, and technically capable. This role will manage and lead four direct reports within the account that supports the process, water and finished fuel treatment applications for the customer.Essential Responsibilities:
- Work closely with current customer and new customers to understand their business needs.
- Develop strong relationships with Key Stakeholders, including senior management
- Provide technical support for refinery process applications, identifying and resolving customer complaints and escalating as required.
- Engage in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels.
- Actively sell and support innovations and technology in assigned customer base to promote long-term business relationships.
- Optimize the process, water and finished fuels chemical treatment programs
- Chemical Inventory Management
- Directs activities of local account team
- Drive the training and development of the local team
- Manages account budget & P&L
- Customer entertainment outside of working hours
- Assists with recruiting, training and enhancing teams skills
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline
- 4+ years in the refinery processing
- Experience managing chemical treatment programs
- Management experience leading a team
- Experience managing a budget and P&L
- Comprehensive understanding of customer requirements and refinery market conditions
- Good business acumen. Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Working knowledge of Refinery Process applications
- Ability to develop internal customer focus for specific products/applications and services
- Must be able to successfully pass Drug & Alcohol Testing Regulations
- Clean Driving record
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial) or Chemistry
- 6 - 10 years of successful technical sales or field sales support experience
- Strong understanding of Refinery Process applications
- Sales or Account leadership history of calling on multi-level plant management and developing key stakeholder relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc...)
- Commitment to customer service and ability to work in team-oriented environment
Coffeyville, KS or surrounding areas
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.