At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy.
Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Essential Responsibilities
- Provide dedicated support and guidance to People Leaders and employees on HR fundamentals including: talent development, performance management, talent section, rewards, employee relations issues, etc.
- Serve as an extension to assigned client leadership team(s) to provide input and guidance regarding initiatives from an HR perspective
- Provide coaching, advice, and guidance on matters such as policies, employment law, employee relations, organizational design, performance issues, leadership, management practices, etc.
- Conduct HR training and support for functional processes like Performance Development (PD), Talent Reviews, Salary Planning and New Employee Orientation, etc.
- Partner with Centers of Excellence to facilitate transactional HR processes to ensure success in core functional areas (staffing and recruiting, HR operations, OTD initiatives, etc).
- Manage employee relations issues and ensure concerns are properly identified, reported & resolved
- Assure compliance with all applicable local laws and corporate policies/guidelines and identify opportunities to develop and implement new practices/guidelines to achieve business goals.
- HR policy/training- Ensure consistent application and integration of policies, procedures and practices at 100% compliance to promote an ethical and compliant work environment
- Analyse and interpret data as required to support HR strategy (organization fitness design metrics) in core functional areas (retention, span and layers compliance, diversity, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree in a human resources discipline or business from an accredited college or university and/or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 to 8+ years of relevant Human Resources experience
- Must be willing to travel, as required (15%)
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Human Resources or similar business field
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills combined with strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Demonstrated success in a matrixed organizational structure
- Internal and external customer service focus experience
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with HRIS and facilitation of transactional HR activities
- Solid PC skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point skills
- Experience in change management
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more