Skills: Maintenance Technician, Gas Plant Operations, Instrumentation Technician
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Žalec, Slovenia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are currently recruiting a Gas Network Operator to join Adriaplin (location Zalec - Slovenia). The role will mainly consist of implementing tasks in relation to regular maintenance of equipment and installations.
The Key responsibilities are:
- Execution of a regular annual inspection of the distribution network and gas connections in accordance with internal acts
- Implementation of gasification of new gas networks and gas connections by customers
- Implementation of connections and disconnections to the gas network
- Implementation of works and tasks of managing the gas networks in operation under the direction of a regional manager
- Regular monitoring of the proper functioning of the measuring and control stations, calibration devices and cathodic protection devices
- Supervision of a regular functioning of the regulatory and closing pipes and their settings in the measuring and controlling and controlling stations in the areas of all concessions
- Performing measurements of odorant concentrations and pressure on the networks in operation
- Execution of a 24 hour emergency intervention service
- Supervision of the implementation of works in extraordinary investment maintenance and for interventional repairs of the pipelines in operation
- Implementation of commercial activities in agreement with the commercial sector (acquisition of customers, stipulating contracts for gas pipelines and gas supply contracts, information service for customers); monitoring of the performed works of contractors on gas networks surveillance of geodetic slaughter of the gas pipeline network
- Supervision of the proper functioning of the systems of remote data transmission with a measuring device reading of gas meters at the meter points in the event of a substitution of the natural gas supplier and reporting the consumption on the meter to the operational center coordination and supervision of compliance with the necessary safety at work and fire safety measures
- Performing the replacement of gas meters and correctors in operation other tasks according to the assumed regional manager of the gas pipeline network
- Knowledge of occupational safety regulations
- Desired experience in the field of distribution of natural gas
- Knowledge of computer programs: WORD, EXCEL and Navision program (desirable)
- Good level of English Spoken and Written
- Secondary vocational education in technical direction (4 or 3 year program in the field of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or mechatronics),
- Must have a minimum 5 or 8 years of work experience.
Build the future of energy
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.