The role will lead the delivery of HR reporting to subsequent releases in the HR Digitalization programme - taking into account design and choices made so far in the architecture and data models and emerging industry trends in areas planned for the future releases. The Workday Reporting Lead will be responsible for the creation of integrated reporting solutions that provide critical people data, information and insights from multiple sources in the reporting landscape. This role offers the unique opportunity to shape the design of HR reporting in Shell across the newly deployed SaaS solution and existing systems for multiple process Areas and to work with a blended (Implementation Partners, contractors and Shell) global virtual team of subject matter experts.Accountabilities:
You will be expected to provide leadership of the Reporting workstream within HR Strategy on behalf of relevant Process Owners and HR Expertise Networks. Key accountabilities include:
- Determine and execute the HR Digitalization Programme reporting strategy, considering current and future release business requirements.
- Lead the reports requirements gathering including requirements for the reporting architecture & reporting solution design.
- Lead the analysis of available reports in the standard HR reporting suite vs. reports being requested to determine win-win approach from business outcome and maintenance effort, whilst adhering to the Reporting strategy.
- Lead the design of reporting processes/dashboards, focusing on key business outcomes, inserting external benchmarks and best practices, and applying Lean/CI principles for maximum business value, efficiency and customer experience.
- As required work with Workday and/or Implementation Partners to raise and address product gaps.
- Maintain the relationship with the Roles and Authorisation team to connect the correct access with the reporting requirements on different levels of the organisation.
- Collaborate with Process Owners and Process Architects in determining right reporting approach, reviewing performance and setting the forward improvement agenda.
- Ensure clear prioritization based on business value/benefit.
- Lead the team to deliver the agreed reporting scope on time and with right level of Detail.
- Ensure change management, stakeholder engagement and communications across a wide network of stakeholders.
- Ensure that testing and defect fixing are carried out correctly and in a timely manner.
- Responsible for preparing the Governance and support model for post go live.
- Ensure that Data Privacy is adhered to at all times:
The Workday Reporting Workstream Lead will have day to day responsibility for the delivery of the reporting framework in Workday Release 2 (global go live) and beyond.
- Day to day supervision of 5 analysts (direct reports) virtually
- Day to day supervision of c.a. 6 FTE's from the HR Management Information team that support WD implementation programme
- Manage the IT ERS project team
Shell Nederland BV is a platform for international collaboration, with Shell offering direct employment to around ten thousand people in the Netherlands alone, including roughly 2,800 non-Dutch employees from around 80 countries. Diversity is key at Shell Nederland, and our employees reflect the innovation that stems from a diverse workforce. By joining Shell Nederland, you will benefit from an unrivalled industry-leading development programme that will see you tap into a pool of expert knowledge that will help propel your career. Shell Nederland is the holding company of most Shell companies operating in the Netherlands. Shell Nederland also has an advisory and coordinating role in numerous areas.Requirements
- Relevant experience of leading the reporting teams / reporting Programmes
- Strong influencing and communication skills; can quickly build strong stakeholder relationships also virtually
- Knowledge of defining reporting strategies that meet the needs of end users and relevant Stakeholders
- Demonstrated thought leadership, proactively seeks internal input and external best practices in defining Solutions
- Track record of project delivery
- Ability to lead collaboration within a global community and without direct authority
- Preferably sound knowledge of HR and HR processes; knowledge of Shell People and / or Workday
- Knowledge of the ERS and / or Workday HR Reporting tools is an additional benefit
- Fluent in English
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.