Skills: IT - Analysis & Management
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Job Title: International Business Development Manager
Start Date: January / February 2020
Salary: Market Competitive
I am seeking an International Business Development Manager for one of my clients. My client is the largest IT Cyber Security Service providers in South East Asia. They are known for their fantastic reputation for providing an excellent work environment, and opportunities to their employees to grow and develop.
The customers include world-renowned enterprises and government agencies with countless success stories. My client provides organisations with proprietary technologies and specialised services to defend against advanced threatswhile managing risk and ensuring compliance through innovative solutions.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the sales of cyber solutions and services (managed services, solutions, consulting etc.) across International Business.
• Responsible for developing and executing go-to-market plans based on International Business's goals and aligned to management expectations.
• Achieve new business bookings in identified service competency areas for assigned markets in the region.
• Generate leads, recognizes opportunities and responsible for building and maintaining commercial contacts and contracts.
• Proactively look for new customers leads and opportunities and introduce business areas. Explore potential markets with marketing support activities such as exhibitions
• Establish and maintain a close relationship with existing clients through regular close contact with customers
• Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your customers
• Develop new business opportunities in assigned market sectors and achieve assigned sales targets.
• Prepare and follow up on sales proposal, presentation, tenders and collaboration initiatives
• Collaborate with all functions to ensure meeting of customers' expectation and delivery
• Maintain the sales pipeline in Salesforce regularly
• Execute sales administration processes efficiently from lead creation to booking
• 3-6 years of Sales experience, preferably in Technology Consulting Sales / Cyber Security Sales
• Experience in managing complex bids/ tenders pertaining to consulting services
• University Degree from any disciplines, or equivalent by experience
• Highly self-motivated in Sales/Account management and good team player
• Strong presentation skills
• Experience with a Sales tool like Salesforce.com etc.
• Competent with MS Office suite, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!