Job Purpose & Scope:
Carry out a variety of skilled activities related to operations of coiled tubing equipment on assigned well site. Key job roles include running in-hole coiled tubing string in accordance with well program, preparing equipment and securing well head equipment, maintaining CT operations safe and within given parameters to avoid breakage or interruption. Carries our routine maintenance on assigned equipment and report any malfunction thereon, observe field services procedures and implements as approved by Company management. Minimum Requirements:
- Completion of Secondary (12 years) education followed by 2 years' full time study leading to an Industrial Diploma complemented with short training courses related to coiled tubing operations.
- 3 years of hands-on experience in coiled tubing operation with a renowned international company.
- Excellent practical knowledge of coiled tubing operations. Must be able to independently carry out CT operations safely and precisely.
- Must have excellent HSE awareness with regard to oil/gas field hazards.
- Good computer knowledge.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- With UAE experience
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.