Service Delivery Project Engineer Position is responsible for Implement safe Site operations, coordinate logistics and activities of the Baker Hughes companies as well as relevant third-party companies on integrated operations projects at the wellsite.Essential Responsibilities:
- Develops and maintains regular key client contacts and relationships throughout assigned district/area/region.
- Develop new strategies for promoting baker Hughes' technology, people and equipment.
- Consults with customers and operations personnel to determine appropriate course of action at the wellsite.
- Prepares job recommendations based on the available job criteria and knowledge of disciplines and past performance.
- Prepares job planning according to projects activity.
- Maintains a close working relationship with field service personnel and lab personnel by telephone and periodic visits to job sites to assess effectiveness of recommendations.
- Develop Equipment Testing, Assembling procedures for work shop (Liner Hangers; Down Hole Safety Valves and Accessories; down hole gauges and other related to the project equipment under completion product liner);
- Develop Running Procedure for the field execution (Liner Hangers and Upper & Lower Completion);
- Develop Equipment Specification and Limitations Data;
- Create End of Well Reports;
- Create Hook Up schematics for the liner hangers systems, Upper and Lower Completion, generate As Run Drawings for the field jobs;
- Prepare Torque & Drag, Swab and Surge, Hydraulics, Tube Move calculations for the Liners, Cementing Jobs and Upper completion;
- Provides technical guidance and work direction for the field and work shop personal.
- Conduct investigation of job's failures and prepare investigation reports. Work with client and company team on problem solving during difficult/trouble Jobs;
- Witness critical work shop activities and provide technical guides to client during equipment preparation;
- Be able to lead field execution during critical jobs (Liner Hangers and TRSSSV) on the field;
- Manage equipment logistics and Inventory level under the dedicated project for redress kits, salable and rental fleet;
- Place orders in time for Salable, Rental equipment, Redress kits, work with client and manufacture if necessary, for order prioritization and technical clarifications;
- Create Sales & Service Quotes;
- Lead Action tracker meetings with Drilling, Completion, QA client team;
- Participate and lead procedure reviews meetings (Pre-Job and Post-Job) with client, Drill well on paper and Complete well on paper meetings.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/Technology.
- 5+ years related experience in completions.
- Completion of supervisory/leadership training preferred.
- Fluent Russian and English
- High-level knowledge about wellbore construction product line in particular liner hanger technology. Additional knowledge in other CWI sub-product lines will be key considerable bonus skills.
- Thorough understanding of downhole hydraulics and rig operations.
- Proficient use of computer based programs related to application of products.
- Ability to supervise and lead employees.
- Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more