Baker Hughes has an opportunity for a Senior Technical Support Staff Manager to join our team in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia.Essential Responsibilities:
- Grow the strength and impact of the business for improved service delivery and product line profitability.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement in performance of products and services
- Investigates unusual or unsatisfactory product performance to determine root cause and preventative action. Work closely with reliability team to reduce NPT and Failures.
- Facilitate and supervise root cause analysis of unsatisfactory product performance and drive requirements for product or service enhancements to improve our competitive position.
- Engage in Customer Response Teams, Task Forces, etc. as and when required
- Prepare and deliver customer presentations.
- Pursue & highlight opportunities for deployment of new and current technology (internally and to external clients as required).
- Assists with prototype tool applications and new product market introductions.
- Capture best practices and lessons learned in appropriate knowledge management systems.
- Train the junior engineers and mentoring them.
- Train customers and/or field personnel on software's and new products.
- Manage and lead engineering/technical team.
- Sells products and services to assigned customer.
- Develops and maintains strategies to increase sales and profits through assigned projects/accounts and product lines.
- Builds strong customer relationships.
- Manages customer equipment purchase and stock level.
- Acts as a channel for customer's technical inquiries.
- Develop product/service alliances for assigned customer.
- Instrumental in developing cross-divisional sales opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant Engineering subject.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in O&G industry.
- Strong and prior field experience in lower completion operation (Open Hole Sand Control and Cased Hole Frac Pack)
- A proven ability to recognize, analyze and solve technical issues, coupled with a process oriented working style
- Strong analytical skills - comfortable with abstract, conceptual thinking regarding to processes, workflows, and technical systems.
- Excellent communication to different levels in the organization internally as well as to external clients and ability to build a strong network with the various stakeholders.
- The ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Fluent Russian and English.
- Experience in leading teams and/or projects
- Experience in competence management program
- Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more