The Senior Product Manager - System 1 Core will be responsible for driving the strategic direction of Bently Nevada's flagship condition monitoring platform. In this role, you will be responsible for defining, communicating, and delivering a roadmap for this platform that enables growth across Bently Nevada's product lines. To be successful in this role, you must be capable of working closely with customers to identify their key business objectives related to how they manage their assets to mitigate risk and achieve their business KPIs.Essential Responsibilities:
Bently Nevada product managers are cross functional leaders responsible for driving alignment between product lines and influencing key enabling
functions like technology, services, sales, and marketing.
As the Senior Product Manager - System 1 Core, you will be responsible for driving investments that enable Bently Nevada strategic priorities pertaining to expanded penetration with condition monitoring products and their associated services.
This will require driving structured customer engagements, establishing product strategy, and delivering a clearly articulated roadmap. To do this, you will be expected to work cross-functionally with your product line peers to provide a unified go to market strategy, and investment prioritization.
Key areas of focus will be to deliver a best-in-class experience for existing System 1 customers to ensure that they recognize value out of their investment and benefit from the roadmap to support their business case to renew maintenance and support agreements. In addition, you will be responsible for identifying strategic areas of focus to create opportunities to expand license revenue within Bently Nevada's core and non-core markets to support Bently Nevada's financial targets.
In the role of Senior Product Manager, you will:
- Own the product management & financial performance of Bently Nevada's System 1 Core Platform
- Maintain a clear transition plan for legacy Bently Nevada software customers as it pertains to adopting the latest version of System 1
- Deliver a clearly articulated roadmap designed to ensure M&S renewals & growth for System 1 Core customers
- Work with the product line team to identify and prioritizing new market opportunities to expand Bently Nevada's condition monitoring footprint outside of Bently Nevada's core industries and applications
- Continuously work to align your vision to that of our target customers to ensure that our products and services align to their business objectives for managing their assets
- Maintain a working knowledge of how Bently Nevada products enable valuable customer use cases within our served markets
- Bachelor's Degree in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 8 years of condition Monitoring experience within the Oil & Gas and/or Power Generation market verticals and/or rotating machinery & reciprocating machinery
- Software Development Product Management Experience
- Demonstrated ability to influence and work across functions
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more