Baker Hughes is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
The Pressure Product Calibration & Repair Technician will be responsible for investigating and resolving customer issues with Druck pressure products returned to us. The successful candidate will be capable of diagnosing failures, obtaining technical information from customers and effecting quality calibration and repair to a wide variety of instruments. The role requires handling of multiple tasks and the ability to respond to changing priorities while setting and meeting customer expectations.Essential Responsibilities:
In the role of Pressure Product Calibration & Repair Technician, you will:
- Rapid response to equipment failures
- Technical input into engineering investigations
- Implementing calibrations and repairs in priority order
- An understanding of precision pressure products
- Scoping and progressing longer term solutions.
- Feedback of progress reports to customer service teams
- Associate's Degree from accredited college or university (OR High School / GED from accredited school or institution with a minimum 2 years of experience in Precesion Calibration & Repair)
- Minimum 6 months of experience in Precesion Calibration & Repair
- Proactive self-starter
- Good problem solving skills
- Understanding of a Service organization
- Basic experience / knowledge of electrical and electronics hardware
- Experience/familiarity with 17025 (NVLAP) certification
- Planning and task management skills
- Good communication skills
- PC literate in Word and Excel, and an understanding of business tools such as SAP and Q Pulse would be advantageous
- Pressure / Electronic / Electrical / Barometric / Mechanical support experience
- Technical knowledge of Druck product hardware
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more