We are searching for a Hydroblast Technician who is able to work in confined space entry, working at heights and with various types of equipment.
- Hands-on operation of manual and automated hydroblasting equipment.
- Operation of special equipment, such as Ultra High-Pressure pumps.
- Operate equipment by energizing the pumping equipment and/or any specialized Hydroblasting and/or chemical cleaning equipment.
- May be required to examine surface cleaned to ensure conformance to company and customer expectations.
- Perform routine maintenance on company equipment being used on the job.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time;
- Performs work using high pressure water blasting equipment to clean heavy industrial equipment (pipes, boilers, tanks, heat exchangers, bundles, etc.);
- Loads hoses, chemicals and other equipment required for assigned job onto the truck;
- Assists in the inspection of equipment, hoses, connections, pumps and general work area;
- Basic Plus
- TWIC Card
- A pre-employment drug test and background check is required.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, bend and twist at the waist, climb stairs, and walk without assistance.
- Ability to handle manual labor and heavy lifting up to 50 pounds
- 1+ year of Industrial Services experience (refinery, hydro blasting, tank cleaning, etc) required