Software Engineer (Sr. Salesforce developer) - In this role you will develop and design Application on salesforce lightning platform to support OFS Service Delivery organization in Baker Hughes. We are looking for someone with strong experience in delivering new technologies and platforms in a services-oriented architecture. In addition, this person must have a demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external partners, including technologists, product managers, engineers, and senior leadership.Essential Responsibilities:
In the role of Software Engineer, you will:
- Partner with Solutions Architects to provide input to technology and delivery capabilities
- Meet with internal stakeholders along with Solution Architect to determine business, functional and technical requirements and participate in application design, configuration, testing and deployment
- Develop solutions that complement and enhance capabilities delivered by other on-site, off-shore, and outsourced developers
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform.
- Participate in efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation
- Hands on programming, along with other members of the team
- Mentoring of junior team members around code style, requirements, and delivery
- Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, bug fixes as needed to the Salesforce.com platform
- Interact with OFS Service Delivery Functional leaders for prioritization, scoping and planning exercises
- Provide technical assistance and end user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and "how-to" assistance.
- Coordinate with platform team for migration activities and walkthrough of technical design etc.
- Perform impact analysis if potential solution has any impact with other salesforce components in the Org
- Provide daily support of solution implementations
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Force.com Platform (Apex, VisualForce, SQL, Unit Testing)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Lightning Component development
- Travel 30% of the time, as required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Lightning Component development. Lightning Web Component desired
- Certificates in Salesforce Admin, Advanced Admin, Platform App Builder, Technical Architect, Platform Developer, Data Architect, System Architect
- Understanding of Agile / Scrum methodologies and their interaction with business processes
- Understanding of Master Data Management concepts and associated impacts to technology implementations
- Experience working with Salesforce.com and SAP integration
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more