The Central Contract Performance Manager is the focal point with the GE Oil & Gas customer for all the operational topics, being the key interface for all aspects of the contract. He/She will be responsible to ensure the smooth execution of contractual maintenance and site activities and will also be a key contributor in assuring the financial performance of the project, feeding required information and data to the relevant personnel within the organization.Essential Responsibilities
The CPM demonstrates leadership in communicating business needs, goals & objectives, programs, processes and tools for an area or business segment. In this role he/she will utilize his experience and expertise on problem solving, and have the ability to positively affect short-medium term business goals.
- CPM duties, vs. Customer
- Coordinate and support Site team (Resident Engineers and Local Staff)
- Interface with GE internal departments, to deliver contractual obligations and to facilitate outage activities coordination,
- Supervise the application of admin, EHS, quality, maintenance and engineering policies, procedures and filing the systems to execute this Agreement.
- Respond to Owner's technical inquiries coordinating technical resources, to assure problems identification and resolution
- Assist customer operation and maintenance staff in monitoring performances of covered units and recommend actions to improve safety, availability and reliability
- Bachelor degree in engineering or equivalent from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma).
- Project Management expertise (at least xxx years of experience), better if associated with Technical skills and Maintenance knowledge
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Can do and problem solving attitude.
- Good Computer skills (i.e. Microsoft office)
- Fluent English & Spanish
- Six Sigma training is preferred