Leading manufacturing company is seeking a HR Manager for a direct hire opportunity based in southwest San Antonio.
Primary Objectives include:
- Safety of the workforce.
- Planning and controlling change.
- Create and implement company policies and procedures.
- Monitor HR metrics
- Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency.
- Managing cost.
- Development of a superior workforce.
- Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
- Personal ongoing development.
- Contribute towards the achievement of company's strategic and operational objectives.
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPI's.
- Recruit, train, supervise and appraise human resources.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field required.
- 6+ years' experience in human resources management with 3+ years in a leadership position.
- Minimum PHR or CP certification required.
- Strong understanding of the human resources process, and continuous improvement activities.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Kronos Workforce experience
- Lean Manufacturing experience and background, certification is a plus
- Excellent communication, leadership and planning skills.