Skills: Mechanical Engineering, FPSO / FPU
Experience: 20 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
ABLY RESOURCES are seeking a MECHANICAL ENGINEERING MANAGER to be based in MALAYSIA.
Located in Kuala Lumpur, this is a permanent opportunity to be based within the company's FPSO/FSO department.
The Mechanical Engineering Manager will be responsible for the discipline's overall Budget Control, Resource Planning & Assignment, Recruitment & Development.
The responsibilities associated with the role include;
- Meet all technical design criteria as required by the Client specification for the Mechanical discipline
- Establish adequate resource level to fulfill all contractual and business needs
- Establish baseline engineering standards for performance standard compliance
- Any other duties/ad-hoc duties as assigned by superior
- Ensure planning of mechanical deliverable register and the target dates for deliverables submission in-line with the overall Project schedule
The ideal candidate will hold the following experience;
- At least 20 years of Oil & Gas industry experience
- At least a BEng in Mechanical Engineering
- Must hold experience in Design, Engineering, Procurement & Operations
- Must hold familiarity with Oil & Gas and Petrochemical industries, inclusive of Conceptual, FEED and Detailed Design phases
- Prior exposure in an FPSO/FSO environment is preferred
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.