Skills: Project Engineer
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Part Time Contractor
Location: Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Leap29 are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to work as part of a 12 month contract with a world renowned leader in the Food and Beverage industry.
The project manager will be responsible for managing design, implementation and start- up phases of a project ensuring our clients design specifications are met and their high standards are adhered to.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
• Define and manage project budget
• Delivering satisfactory solutions to customers in a timely manner within budget and quality compliant
• Performing tasks from quotations to risk assessment and resource management in order to deliver solutions
• Analysing designs to ensure there are no technical errors to ensure a smooth conversion.
Qualifications of the Project Manager:
• Must speak fluent Dutch and high level of English
• Technical engineering degree
• Experience in dealing with large/ complex projects
• Experience managing hygienic design projects
• The right to live and work in Europe
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!