Skills: Safety Training Rep
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Date Issued: December 12th, 2019
Company: Puglisevich Crews and Services Limited
Job Status: Full Time
As the selected Training Coordinator, you will be responsible for scheduling and booking safety training courses through various methods (online, phone, email, etc). You will be required to know the training and selling various courses and materials to clients.
Duties will include:
- Scheduling Health and Safety training courses
- Preparing bills and receiving payments
- Updating course training computer systems
- Preparing and sending quotes to clients for onsite /offsite training
- Maintaining training records
- Working to ensure all training scheduled is delivered with no issues
- Issuing training certificates
- Completing weekly summaries
- Internal client inquires
- Sourcing sales opportunities via calls and emails
- Maintaining the training facility
- Find potential customers and sell training or materials that meet their needs
- Cold calling potential customers and contacting current clients
- Other duties as required
The ideal candidate for this position possesses:
- 1-2 years previous experience in similar role
- Post secondary education in office administration considered an asset
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office 2007 - Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong organization/administrative skills
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Enthusiastic, patient, and a team player
- Exceptional listener with excellent time management skills
- Capacity to work in a fast paced environment
- Capable of multi-tasking
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- self-motivated and competitive
- Good problem-solving skills
The above is intended as a summary of the key requirements for the position and is not intended to be complete list of all duties and responsibilities.
Position Training Coordinator Location Puglisevich Crews & Services Limited - NL
This position is currently accepting applications.
Puglisevich USA provide qualified personnel to drilling contractors, ensuring continued productivity and efficiency on their offshore rigs. At the same time, we offer candidates the chance to start or continue an exciting career in a dynamic and challenging offshore environment!
We specialize in contract and temporary positions, that could potentially to lead to full time positions. Our main goal is for employees to be successful in obtaining full time employment offshore, in an equal time rotation.
Apply today and let’s chat. This is the best opportunity to start your career offshore!
Make sure to follow us on Linked In, Facebook and Twitter for future opportunities: