Skills: Electrical Engineering
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Reinbek, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Pre-Project Manager - Reinbek, Germany
Leap29 are working with an international food processing and packaging business, our client have an opportunity for a Pre Project Manager to join them in Reinbek.
This position with be focused on project planning and bidding phases and will require travel across the Mid Europe (majority in Germany) up to 50% of the time.
• Managing pre-project time, schedule, budget and scope for medium and large scale technical projects
• Understanding and evaluating customer needs and prepare a high-level design and concept that meet the customers expectations.
• Gathering pricing information, preparing cost estimation, preparing the bid package for the client.
• Close cooperation with the Supply Management organization
• Leading the pre-project team that is set up for medium and large-scale pre-projects
Skills and experience:
• Engineering degree
• Strong engineering background with liquid processing projects
• Project Management Training, PMI Certification
• Minimum 3 years of work experience with projects
• Experience in implementing processing solutions and working on installation projects
• Experience in bidding / tendering / pre-project / project work
• Fluency in German and English is essential
Please follow the link below to apply.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!