- Conduct business in accordance with Shell's Statement of General Business Principles.
- Comply with the company's Business Controls Framework. This requires adherence to company policies, standards, guidelines and systems (procedures).
- Support and participate in the implementation of the T&S Asset Management System
- To actively support and participate in terminal initiatives/programs and their implementation. This may be on HSSE, Road Transport, GSAP, Engineering, Finance, People, etc.
- Comply with the defined Business Continuity Plan to avoid disruptions in terminal operations
- Assist the Terminal Manager in achieving KPI targets.
- Comply with the procedure for an effective hand-over of responsibilities and accountabilities between outgoing and incoming staff (new or transferee).
- Promote Work-Life Balance among staff and encourage participation in company programs and activities.
- Ensure that product and material movements are properly documented and posted into the system, as necessary.
- To strictly adhere to the terms and conditions as stated in the Joint Operations Agreements as applicable.
- Be proactive in dealing with and reporting of potential and actual customer delivery problems and customer complaints.
- Participate in all audits (e.g. PARDS, ARROWS, FARE, etc.) of the terminal.
- Participate during ERP / MERS / HSSE meetings that include directing the Team during emergency drills and evacuation
- All End-of-Day reports for the section are prepared and reviewed.
- Ensure that all stock and material movements/transactions are entered correctly into the system and that problems or variances associated in this area resolved timely and explained.
- Check actual quantities received against planned/loaded quantities and ensure that correct quantities are captured in a timely manner, as necessary.
- As specified in the Actual Control Description (ACD) of SOX Green Light database, shall strictly perform the tasks in accordance, aligned and compliant with SOX requirements whether as Process Owner, Control Owner and Control Operator.
- Competence Management thru training and accreditation in FLBM PH & ER, AMS, GPTW, and Shore Officer
- Perform LSC functions (e.g. Receipt, Storage, Handling and Withdrawal based on SLA
Shell has been present in the Philippines since 1914 and today employs more than 3,000 people. Shell's diversity of operations in the Philippines attracts world-class graduates and experienced professionals alike. Our commitment to your career and learning is evidenced by our industry-leading career development programme and unrivalled access to a local and global pool of experts. Innovation is imbedded in our working culture, and you will benefit from our drive to help you succeed and unlock your potential. The Shell companies in the Philippines (SciP) include various companies operating in oil and gas exploration, production, oil refining, distribution and sales to consumers. Pilipinas Shell Petroleum Corporation (PSPC) refines, blends, transports and sells a wide range of high quality fuels, lubricants, liquefied petroleum gas, bitumen and other specialty oil-based products. It operates a 93-thousand barrels per day refinery, 22 oil depots across the country and over 970 retail stations nationwide.Requirements
- Product Handling & Control
- Ship to Shore Operations
- Depot Operations & Assets Management
- Terminal Operations
- Working experience in business administration
- Accurate and careful way of working
- IT affinity
- Basic English language skills
- Numerical and analytical skills
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.