TPS Field Specialist - 2020 OpportunitiesAbout this job:
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.Role Summary:
- Under direct supervision (On The Job Training REQUIRED) receives and follows specific detailed instructions.
- Learns and assist other crew members during the Installation and/or Maintenance activities in Field at Customer Sites.
- You will be responsible to learn how to execute maintenance/installation of TPS rotating equipment and assist the others crew members in performing the assigned scope of work.
- Primarily interacts with assigned MENTOR or direct supervisor and other specialists/supervisors in the group.
- Executes all required responsibilities safely and as instructed by direct supervisors and following all TPS Service applicable processes and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance to BH HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 out of 4.0 GPA or equivalent
- Recent graduate with a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics engineering and or other engineering disciplines
- Fresh graduate within the last 6 month
- Geographically mobile (locations
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Legal right to work in the country in which you have applied without company sponsorship or time restriction
Internship experience in your discipline
Involvement in student societies or volunteer work
Demonstrates effective written and oral communication, integrity, critical thinking/analytical skills, agility/flexibility, a continuous learning mindset, accountability, teamwork and collaboration, strong interpersonal and leadership skills, drive for results, and initiative. Passion to be in field environment. Locations:
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more