Operation/ Finance Controller - Saudi Arabia
- Master Degree Holder in Finance with additional Certifications
- Must have 3 - 8 Years' experience in Working with Oil and Gas Operating Companies
- Local Candidates preferred
- Location : Saudi Arabia
- Revenue reconciliation between Operation and Billing team including the accruals.
- Revenue provisions
- Reporting of revenue including, FCST, Budget and actual end of the month including updating HFM.
- Reconciliation of Payroll vs. JDE accounts (will give you the payroll data)
- Review of Bonus and other accruals
- Housing and Schooling review
- Other personnel cost accounts
- Review HC and any added HC but not yet in Payroll.
- Other P&L lines ( T&E, R&M , Sub rental ,…)
- Review Travel and Entertainment accruals and make sure it is related to PL
- Review Operating Supplies and link it to activity and accrue if needed
- Review Sub rental and keep tracking sheet for the accruals
- Review R&M including inventory consumption and IC recharge if any
- Review Depreciation and link it to FA list of the PL and do a monthly review with PL asset team if any
- COGS review in link to PR and calculate the Monthly Margin
- Review Inventory and make sure to accrue for Inventory
- Fright and custom and transportation should be match with activity and to have a review on that.
- Keep tracking for all accruals and have a monthly review with PLs and issued POs.
- P&L reporting and forecast
- Updated Monthly, Quarterly forecast as well as Yearly budget plus Mid-month in HFM and Reporting consolidation
- Monthly commentary should be brief and reflect all details on variances including revenue, EBITDA and Inventory.
- Monthly review with the GBM and OPS team and get them understand the P&L and contribute in improvement
- Send a monthly package to GBM including P&L, AR balances, Inventory, DSO and Accruals.
- Keep Tracking for Cost saving and revenue generated from Transformation Balance Sheet:
- Review Monthly Account Receivables for the PLs and evaluate collectability and advise any Provision required
- Review Unbilled and give PLs KPIs and target in weekly basis and make sure old unbilled closed.
- Review Provisions and validate it is required or not
- Collection and DSO monthly target and follow up with both Operation and credit team
- Weekly review of AR list with GBM and Ops managers and take required actions
- Review Inventory balances and reconcile the balances in JDE with physical or Material team records
- Quarterly count or to attend at least the cycle count one per month
- Validate ant Inventory orders and review if required or not.
- Inventory consumption should be reflected in same month of job with no delay
Reporting Consolidation Tasks Develop a calendar tool with Monthly due reports and timing and to be shared to all PLs and JV, NJV and BAH teamMonthly, Quarterly and Budget Consolidation including NJV, JV and BAHConsolidate monthly revenue and EBITDA commentsConsolidate mid- month report with required commentsReview HFM for NMF, Quarterly and Budget and make sure matching with PL submissions Mail your profiles at email@example.com
- Review FA list with Ops team one per quarter and document the review with sign off document
- Reconcile Depreciation charge with FA list under PL
- Custom documentation for Temporary import is available and accrual is there for Temp if asset LIH.
- To Review all tender/bidding paper works
- Develop the P&L for the tender
- Evaluate P&L based on current pricing and proposed pricing.
- Support PL in all tender related
- Review all PL transformation Initiates and validate the business case and monthly actual results
- Help in create new cost saving Initiatives
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.