Baker Hughes is looking for a Service Delivery Operations Manager in Shafter, CA. Essential Responsibilities:
- Assist Area Director with various reporting and information requests.
- Manage the scheduling and inventory audit (API) of all California locations on a yearly basis.
- Hold discussions of P&L statement and other metrics with each district manager. Provide direction, support and recommended solutions to improve profitability.
- Prepare all financial support reports for area and district managers for the West Coast. This includes 3 districts and HQ's.
- Logistics coordination with Transplace (Upstream Chemicals shipping system). Includes training and scheduling of shipments, both domestically and internationally.
- SAP inventory training for warehouse and account managers.
- Attend all customer profitability and TAM discussions with district managers. Using Spotfire and Product Line reporting to organize and present district customer profitability meetings once a quarter.
- Assume management of the billing administrators. Provide guidance and support with monthly DSO calls. Monitor problem accounts and provide support and improvement ideas to operations.
- Monitor SLOB inventory and work with Operations to resolve. Facilitate movement of SLOB products from origination to facilities or destruction.
- Six Sigma certification/ per discussions with Upstream Chemicals leadership
- Learn/actively take a leadership/partnership role in customer pricing and analysis. Participate in RFP discussions with Operations and Commercial Group.
- Plan- Take ownership of the Operations portion of the presentation and participates in plan preparation meetings as applicable.
- DOT Compliance
- Manage the Truck Treating System for the West Coast
- Efficiency improvement-chemical tank monitor automation
- Efficiency improvement - BHOS. Administrator for the West Coast BHOS portal.
- Pipeline qualification program- ensure compliance and assist with training.
- Preventative maintenance. Ensure implementation and active use with treater truck and other heavy equipment maintenance.
- Quality improvement efforts.
- Work with Operations managers to identify and plan/achieve cost saving measures.
- Liaison between Operations Managers and real estate/legal, including BVA as well as facility needs.
- Monitor gross product margins and work with Operations and Sugar Land on improving product mix improvements.
- Support area manager with ad hoc administrative tasks where necessary.
- May manage the Bakersfield Treater trucks
- Manage the Baker Hughes Safety Champion Program
- Participate in monthly HS&E Steering team meetings
- Bachelor's degree or 2 year Associates degree with experience
- Able to travel to Shafter, Bakersfield, Los Angeles, Santa Paula, and Sacramento area.
- Former District Manager level experience preferred
- Finance background
- 3-10 years in Oil and Gas operational experience
- Mobile (trips to Houston and other business trips required)
- Excellent MS Office (Excel, OneNote, Word, PowerPoint) skills.
- Proficient in SAP