Skills: Production Operator, Workover or Completion
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Tioga, North Dakota, United States
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently sourcing a Workover Foreman to join our team in Tioga, ND. Must be local to the area or willing to relocate!
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Oversee day to day operations of workover rigs
- Heavy involvement with the use and compliance of Standard Work Instructions as they pertain to individual tasks within the job the workover rig is executing
- Directly accountable for SWI use and compliance for work on wells.
- Provide daily plan and updates to production team
- Responsible for wellview reporting and cost control pertaining to the job.
- Regulate rig crews to ensure that they arrive to the field in a timely manner and keep with the schedule of field personnel
- Communicate with production by email and phone; send performance tracking sheets to personnel in respective field, provide down-hole information to production team as requested
- Report environmental issues/concerns to appropriate persons immediately
Skills / Qualifications
- 5+ years work related experience
- Ability to manage multiple rigs
- Ability to perform routine maintenance on machines and equipment
- Field production experience
- Communication Skills
- Intermediate level of computer skills for wellview reporting and cost control.
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision in a diverse, multidiscipline team environment
- Need to be able to handle issues in the field and escalate up through chain of command when needed
- Must be knowledgeable of company policies, SWI's and Safety rules
- HS DIploma or equivalent required
- Well Control Certificate (Current)
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.