Field Service Coordinator will coordinate cemented liner hanger project in West SiberiaEssential Responsibilities:
- Coordinates and supervises activities of service or technical personnel via personnel assignments, job or project management, administration and technical support.
- Responsible for cemented liner hanger services in a single legal entity.
- Monitors daily progress of job(s) or project(s).
- Works independently under general supervision, requiring normal guidance and review.
- Provides some technical guidance and work direction to field staff.
- Level is determined by a matrix based on years of experience, number of employees supervised, and scope of responsibility.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Responsible for safe and reliable service delivery for the project.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in an oilfield operations environment.
- 2+ years of cemented liner hangers or 3+ years of non-cemented liner hangers is a must
- Thorough understanding of product line(s)/service(s) in an operational area or district.
- Thorough understanding of customer requirements.
- Thorough understanding of processes and procedures of the operating area.
- Proficient in the use of PC's.
- Proficient in engineering calculations related to cemented liner hangers: hydraulics, swabbing, cementing, torque and drag, tube move, etc.
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred.
- Ability to use specialized skills, knowledge and techniques in problem recognition and solution development.
- Good team player.
Engineering diploma, 5+ years industry experience, team playerLocations:
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more