Are you an experienced Sales Leader looking for a new challenge?
Join our European Measurement & Sensing Team
Reuter Stokes, as part of Baker Hughes' Measurement & Sensing offering, designs and manufactures reliable technology for precise radiation measurement, boiling water reactor monitoring, gas turbine flame detection, and oil drilling measurements including wireline devices.
The company has more than 50 years of expertise designing, manufacturing and installing multiple gamma and neutron detection technologies.
The Reuter Stokes product line of radiation detectors have applications in neutron scattering research, Homeland Security and safety monitoring in any setting that involves the use of nuclear materials.
An opportunity to create and contribute:
Entering new markets whilst maintaining market share in existing ones is part of the challenge of our work - but with your commercial acumen and industry experience, this task is right up your street. With each country and segment presenting individual challenges relating to anything from go to market approach and product offering to legal framework and aftersales support, this is a great opportunity for career developmentEssential Responsibilities:
- Establishing the overall business growth plan for the European RS business together with the regional Sales Executive; Global Product Company Sales Leader and Product Management
- Executing the operating plan targets and achieving the orders, sales and contribution margin targets
- Developing & implementing unique sales & marketing plans for each territory and/or industry segment to grow market share
- Defining the regional strategy including VOC; new product development recommendations; services and key marketing & trade show needs
- Developing & growing a solid pipeline of leads & opportunities in-line with business expectations
- Leading the relationship development with the Product Company to establish improved customer experience; early commercial engagement and overall business development
- Providing regular updates on operating plan status, key commercial opportunities and other key metrics utilizing business tools
- Have well-honed presentation and communication skills, with an ability to clearly articulate and bring insights to life for key stakeholders at all levels
- Need the ability to execute & drive results in a matrix organisation
- Have excellent sales skills, with the ability to teach, train & inspire others
- Excel with a high energy & proactive work style
- Lead with innovative solutions resulting in higher profitability and high customer satisfaction
- Have professional experience with customers in the target industries in Europe
- Speak German & English to a native level, French skills would be a bonus
- Have the flexibility to travel up to 50%
- Have a Bachelors' Degree in Engineering (or other technical based subjects) from an accredited college or university
- Significant experience in technical customer facing sales or project leadership for industrial products/systems in nuclear, power or oil & gas industry
Work in a way that works for you:
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. We are happy to discuss flexible working options in this role, please discuss your requirements with the recruiter when you apply.Locations:
• Home Office - Germany
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more