As a member of the Baker Hughes Commercial IT team, the SFDC developer will be responsible for managing design and development, to provide solution to core ITO processes across the complete set of Commercial IT Tools on SFDC, integrating with Marketo, CPQ and tools. This role will be responsible for delivering solution design and development activities while working
closely with Product Owners, SCRUM Masters, Architects, SPOCs and developer(s)Essential Responsibilities
- Responsible for development activities like designing, coding, testing and debugging of complex features
- Own technical design & development supporting ITO processes
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of the core ITO processes and Commercial platform framework/blueprint.
- Work closely with Product Owners and business SPOCs to develop functional and technical requirements.
- Take ownership of development; lead and support team to develop solutions to meet business requirements.
- Engage and assist the teams during development activities while ensuring solutions conform to system blueprint and defined standard development practices.
- Work and coordinate with various SCRUM teams to align requirements and solutions across the platform.
- Manages daily activities, issue resolution and communication across SCRUM teams and PMO
- Identify and analyze project and technical risks & impacts; define alternatives & prioritizations to remove roadblocks
- Develop peer, cross-functional & cross-GE business relationships to maximize best practice sharing & team effectiveness to deliver & support quality initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in supporting business applications and technologies to digitize business processes.
- 2+ years Force.com development experience, with a strong focus on Apex and Visualforce development.
- Solid knowledge of SOQL.
- SFDC certification in Apex Programming/Administrations is a must.
- Hands-on experience in Java, J2EE technologies.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must have strong software knowledge with 4+ years of experience in design and development on SFDC platform
- Familiar with methods and techniques of structured reviews.
- Effective oral expression and written expression, easy contact, adaptable, can foster team spirit.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Excellent Planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Experience working in Agile development environment.