Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: Design Engineer, Instrument & Controls Engineer, Project Engineer
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Lombardy, Italy
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
NES Global Talent is a leading recruitment agency specialized in Oil & Gas department.
We are currently recruiting for are client based in Milan whit the perspective of going to LNG plants to Nigeria.
The synthetic Professional Role description outline the activities, competences, roles and seniority for the Instrumentation Engineer:
a. With "Instrumentation Engineer- Junior" means that the resource shall have the following skills:
- Understand correctly the Process & Instrument Diagrams
- Operate on the instrumentation software packages to manage database (SPI and/or AVEVA) and/or on 3D modeling (SP3D e/o PDMS) with the support of a more experienced resource, if needed.
b. With "Instrumentation Engineer - Expert" means that the resource shall have the following skills:
- Independently develop technical specifications, datasheets and installation designs for the various types of Instruments/analyzers/bulk material
- Fill in a technical tabulation based on the offers received from instrumentation bidders
- Evaluate the outputs of the calculation tools
- Mechanize independently the Process & Instrument Diagrams
The resources who performed Instrument Engineering activities for less than 3 years cannot be considered "Instrumentation Engineer - Expert".
c. With "Instrumentation Engineer - Senior" means that the resource shall have the following skills:
- Correctly carry out what has been previously indicated for the figure of "Instrumentation Engineer - Expert"
- Interface himself/herself independently with the other engineering disciplines and with the suppliers, in order to identify optimized solutions from a technical/economical point of view
- Finalize the release of technical evaluation for the purchase of the various types of instruments/analyzers/bulk material
- Independently solve various interdisciplinary issues that may occur during the project activities
The resources who performed Instrument Engineering activities for less than 8 years cannot be considered "Instrumentation Engineer - Senior".
d. With "Instrumentation Lead - Senior" means that the resource shall have the following skills:
- Carried out or knows how to carry out what has been previously indicated for the figure of "Instrumentation Engineer - Senior"
- Has full knowledge of the workflows, of the various phases and the development process that characterize the plant engineering activities and the detail engineering activities for instruments/analyzers of an Oil & Gas processing plant
- Already carried out coordination activities and able to manage independently the workload and promote teamwork, in full compliance with the schedule and the Project Engineering Man Hours and Cost budget.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.