Skills: Drilling Manager
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Onshore Burun, Turkmenistan
The Key responsibilities are:
- Full ownership and responsibility for the development and implementation of all Burren RPL Policies applicable to the drilling and completion operation.
- Demonstrate personal commitment to HS&E management through active participation in audits, inspections, meetings and the observation program
- Familiarize themselves with and follow all Burren RPL operational and HS&E policies as applicable.
- Ensure technical training requirements applicable to theirs and all other positions within the drilling department are maintained current.
- Report any incidents or accidents to the COMPANY Management as soon as possible after the occurrence.
- Ensure information gets relayed to personnel within the drilling department as appropriate.
- Actively participate in initiatives to minimize the impact of the drilling operation on the environment.
- Liaise with service providers and the competent body regarding aspects of the drilling and completion operations as appropriate.
- Ensure all documentation relating to the WCP is prepared within agreed time frames.
- Co-ordination of the preparation of tenders and management of contracts on a daily basis.
- Ongoing supervision of drilling and completion activities.
- Control and co-ordination of critical/emergency situations occurring during all activities associated with the drilling and completion operation.
- Direct, guide and motivate all staff responsible for all aspects of the drilling and completion operation.
- Ensure the supervisors are continually updated on activities within their control.
- Preparation of drilling and completion budget and reconciling the budget on a monthly and quarterly basis. Monitor, track and control all expenditures for drilling and completion operations.
- Monitor and track operational performance and motivate the drilling team to continually improve on current performance.
- Ensure that BRPL drilling operations are carried out in a technically competent, safely, timely and in cost effective manner.
- Reporting upwards to function and line to ensure that such management is kept timely and accurately informed of drilling and completion activity.
- Ensure all required consumables, resources and equipment are available prior to being required.
- Supervising and liaising all Contractors in the day-to-day execution of all approved drilling, testing, completion and other operations.
Fixed Term, international, rotational 28/28
- Leadership & teamwork skills and behaviours which support team based organization
- Effective drilling operations management and leadership skills
- Ability to promote a safety-is-a-value culture
- Fluent in Russian.
- University Degree
- Experience as Drilling Manager (or equivalent), preferably in a land based environment
- Good working knowledge of general drilling systems for land based operations
- Working knowledge of HSE practices common to the company and the industry
Build the future of energy
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.