Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: New Delhi, Delhi, India
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are currently recruiting a Sales Manager for Eni Versalis Pacific, based in India (New Delhi). The duties of the role will be working in sales with elastomer and polyethylene products. Working to build a relationship with customers to increase market share of products.
The Key responsibilities are:
- To carry out sales for Versalis products of elastomer and Polyethylene in North India.
- Work with EPDM and PE customers, establish relationship and increase market share of products.
- Provide market information.
- Prepare relevant sales report.
- Prepare sales plan to achieve the sales target set by company.
- Having 7 years minimum experience of sales in chemical and polymer industry
- Having at least 6-7 years of minimum experience of selling Elastomers, polyethylene in the same or relevant industry.
- Based in National capital region ( NCR)
- Ability to work home based. Experience of doing so will be a plus.
- Degree educated, preferably in Chemistry.
Build the future of energy
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.