Baker Hughes Company is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BH harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. BH helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own. With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world. Follow Baker Hughes Company on Twitter @BHCo, or visit us at BH.com.Role Summary:
This position reports to the Sales Leader for P&M for Asia Pacific (AP) within the Global Commercial Operations function with the mission to
We are looking for a Sales Manager - Process & Pipeline (PPS), South East Asia Region to execute the sales strategy to deliver business targets and growth in the Pre-commissioning and Maintenance (P&M) service line.Essential Responsibilities:
- A proven track record of success in sales and/or business development, ideally within the P&M business Responsible for the delivery of the annual orders budget.
- Strategically manage customer relationships, with particular attention given to Key Accounts, Strategic Maintenance and Major Project opportunities.
- Identify and secure cross-product line opportunities within PPSB the voice of the customer within PPS.
- Develop and execute winning sales strategies for the region aligned with the strategy.
- Work with the wider organization to drive PPS synergy opportunities.
- Work with operations, product line, marketing, and commops to achieve the sales goals.
- Ensure NPI are identified, supported and orders realized within the Region.
- Develop & maintain current knowledge of the Region industry trends and changes.
- Ensure all pertinent bid related data for the region is accurately and entered into CRM in a timely manner.
- Prior 5 years of experience on the Oil & Gas Industry (Preferably Process and Pipeline Services)
- Commercial experience would be regarded
- Multilingual would be highly regarded
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university or college or equivalent knowledge and experience will be highly regarded
- Existing contacts across a wide customer base. Management & executive-level contacts desirable with key customers.
- Knowledge of the PPS marketplace for PPS services including key customer characteristics and behaviors, key opportunities, and competitor characteristics
- Must be competent in the use of Microsoft Office
- A working knowledge of CRM from salesforce.com would be desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, negotiation and facilitation skills.
- Customer focused with the ability to build strong and effective client relationships.
- Ability to work successfully in a matrix organization.
- The ability to build a position and influence all stakeholders to desired outcome.
- High level of personal energy, credibility and presence.
- Comfortable operating both strategically and at operational level.
- Sets high standards and aggressively pursues achievement.
- Creativity to identify solutions where PPS can bring unique value to customers, and the drive to realize this value.
- Based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.Travel throughout SE Asia will be required.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.