In this role, you will develop and drive global customer-centric Market Communications that focus on strategically positioning OFE's FPS business in Brazil and the rest of the world. You will work with the product line's value propositions to lead integrated marcom and digital campaigns for multiple segments and product lines, with a focus on FPS, particularly those linked to Subsea Connect. The right candidate should be a self-starter, with excellent project management skills, and a track record of commercial activation and creative thinking.
This role reports directly to the VP OFE Communications and is part of the broader OFE Communications team, requiring the candidate to be a resource for corporate brand, our story, and helping translate our positioning for a wide range of stakeholders. Essential Responsibilities:
Qualification / Requirements:
- Act as a "Digital Leader" with ability to adapt to agile working methods.
- Work together with commercial, marketing, segments, technology and the region business teams to create a comprehensive Marketing & Digital Communications strategy and plan for FPS, which defines the key messages from marketing strategy (value proposition per market or customer segment), outlines a strategy for how we communicate (integrated channel strategy and collateral plan), and maps out a customer journey for the different identified personas to lead them to purchase.
- Develop and own a comprehensive enterprise digital marketing strategy including content and web marketing, search, social media, and other demand generation tactics, incorporating input from a diverse range of internal stakeholders and then leading their integration.
- Set the vision for marketing communications campaigns and drive digital-first thought leadership, marketing communications roadmaps, and long-term digital solutions by applying strong leadership and relationship building skills.
- Organize and execute digital campaigns by communicating effectively with internal teams, driving internal motivation, energizing commercial and agency partners and utilizing technology and software.
- Ensure relationship between non-product campaigns (project and segment value proposition storytelling) and actual portfolio (products, solutions, etc.) to support inbound activities and customer journey from awareness to actual purchase of solutions.
- Support VP OFE Comms in development of brand narratives and marketing positioning exercises.
- Develop and implement global FPS Communication campaigns to drive conversions and marketing qualified leads, encompassing developing strategies, themes, messaging, tactics and targets based on customer needs within the ofe segments and regions, establish the campaign hierarchy and create campaign targeting to support the company's go-to-market strategy.
- Work with the Technology organization to develop and maintain a rigorous program for technical paper development and placement and strategic industry events; collaborate with Social Media and External Affairs teams to repurpose and position within various media outlets
- Establish campaign measurement strategies, define KPIs and metrics, and conduct analysis, learnings and feedback for continuous campaign improvement.
- Capture insights from cross functional teams and work across the global communications leadership team to inform positioning, strategy, and support.
- For new product and service launches, own the integrated marketing communications launch plan, ensuring the appropriate mix of tactics, methods, channels and activities that best support the desired result to optimize the communication of a consistent message of the company's brand to all stakeholders.
- Continuously innovate and benchmark with competition.
- Drive special projects as needed.
- Fluent in English, additional languages a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- A minimum of 10 years of communications, commercial, or marketing experience required
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college in marketing, digital, communications or business economics
- Must demonstrate a strong ability to understand the digital transformation and how to drive this change
- Proven track record of successfully igniting and running initiatives over the goal line
- Knowledge of financial drivers; experience in managing return on investment objectives
- Proven track record in aligning an organization's activities with corporate strategic objectives and brand
- Adept at conveying complicated concepts in innovative ways
- Strong commercial and digital communications acumen
- Excellent copywriter and communicator
- Sees solutions before problems
- Big picture focus and ability to break problems into digestible pieces
- Self-starter with hands-on, natural leadership and the demeanour, business maturity, intellect and integrity required to establish credibility with partners and business leaders
- Execution oriented with a collaborative mind-set able to adopt a team of teams approach
- Ability to work with creative agencies (marketing communications, advertising, digital) to drive success
- Customer focused individual, capable of changing perspectives, problem solving, and adapting strategies and actions to the dynamic and changing energy market
- Product / market knowledge and skills
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more