The Data Architect - Job Center will liaison with Baker Hughes's D&A team and Business Transformation platform team to design, manage and maintain the data architecture of Job Center. The data architect will also own the data Lifecyle management from and to master data. Combined with previous experience in data architecture, drive the best possible business solution that meets and exceeds our customers' needs while maintaining compliance with regulatory, industry and Salesforce standards.Essential Responsibilities:
In the role of Data Architect - Job Center, you will:
- Contribute to a product vision while advising and articulating strategies on data architecture, all within a multi-tenant Salesforce org environment
- Participate in the data domain technical and business discussions relative to future architect direction.
- Assists in the analysis, design and development of a roadmap, design pattern, and implementation based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint.
- Gathers and analyzes data and develops architectural requirements at project level.
- Establish data architecture & governance vision for different solutions aligning to the overall project direction, addressing the needs of the business and supplemented with an actionable strategy & measurable outcome.
- Define a governance and data cataloging strategy as well as tooling needed for Governance.
- Collaborate with Information Security teams and incorporate their recommendations on the Data Governance and Classification frameworks
- Provide mentorship to team members
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 5 years of data modeling, implentation and maintenance experience
- Travel up to 30% of the time, as required
- Extensive hands-on technical and data architecture and engineering experience with the Salesforce Lightning Platform
- Hold Salesforce Admin certification and / or other Salesforce certifications
- Certificates in Salesforce Admin, Advanced Admin, Platform App Builder, Technical Architect, Platform Developer, Data Architect, System Architect
- Thorough understanding of data modeling, web services and enterprise application integration concepts, including experience with enterprise integration tools (SBs and/or ETL tools), and common integration design patterns with enterprise systems (e.g. CMS, ERP, HRIS, DWH/DM)
- Demonstrably excellent, context-specific and adaptive communication and presentation skills across a variety of audiences and situations; established habit of proactive thinking and behavior and the desire and ability to self-start/learn and apply new technologies
- Experience working on projects using the Agile methodology
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more