Our client, a large oil and gas company, is currently seeking an Invoice Administrator for a 1 year contract in Calgary AB to start immediately.
Responsibilities would include the following:
- Receive invoices from vendors / contractors via e-mail or regular mail, and ensure they are coded to the correct AFE and Purchase Order.
- Verify invoices against rate schedules, contracts, bills of material, change orders and other supporting documentation to ensure completeness and accuracy. Analyze and solution discrepancies.
- Review related purchase orders (SAP) to verify available funds to process invoices. Inform Project Controls and Project Managers when amounts are close to being exceeded.
- Process cheque requests and coordinate prompt delivery of cheques when required as well as reconcile holdbacks.
- Ensure adherence to all applicable department and corporate standards, i.e., Accounting's audit and compliance procedures.
- Create Goods Receipts and Service Entry Sheets in SAP, and upload verified and approved back-ups.
- Assist PO Coordinator and Project Control Specialist to ensure timely processing / approvals of Purchase Requisitions.
- Create Purchase Requisitions for materials and services in SAP.
- Provide weekly update of paid invoices to Project Control Supervisor and Project Control Specialists.
- Prepare journal entries and corrections as required.
- Support funding requests, accruals and identification of aging invoices.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.