Baker Hughes is currently hiring an Executive Assistant based in Houston, Texas.
The Executive Assistant will be performing advanced administration support tasks for several directors & the VP of the Tax organization. Essential Responsibilities:
- Provide advanced support by handling a wide variety of administrative functions within the functional area.
- Perform office tasks such as filing, maintaining records, processing transactions, supervising databases, accounts receivable/payable, purchasing, inventory control and other similar duties.
- Serve as an office information facilitator, arranging and scheduling meetings or appointments, managing projects, handling travel arrangements, performing research, and distributing information through the use of telephones, mail and e-mail.
- Prepare and manage filing/correspondence with various taxing authorities in the US.
- Responsible for more complex tasks and working with highly confidential information.
- Associate's degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- 3+ years of general business or administrative experience supporting senior management
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office software packages
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience working on one or more collaboration tools.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills and collaborative mindset.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and to use own initiative.
- Willingness to gain broad knowledge of practices and procedures of the department and the company.
- Commitment to customer service and ability to work in team-oriented environment.