Skills: Project Controls
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen City, UK, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our Client is looking for a Project Financial Controller, on a 1 year Fixed Term Contract, location in Aberdeen.
Responsible for the financial reporting of numerous UK Subsea Projects.
- Prepare monthly management accounts including preparation and justification of accruals
- Calculate revenue and gross margin recognition on Projects
- Produce and validate calendarized project forecast
- Produce and validate monthly project cashflow (in multi-currency).
- Reconciling all movements and providing commentary for any variance analysis requested • Prepare and monitor hedging analysis
- Preparation of accounts and forecast in line with latest accounting standards
- Preparation of all data in line with external and internal audit requirements
- Dealing with ad-hoc requests
- Degree qualified, preferably Finance related
- Good Excel Skills
- Team Player with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and staff both verbal and written
- Strong Knowledge of accounting concepts
- Strong Knowledge of IFRS (especially IFRS15, IAS 21, IAS 32 & IAS 39)
- Continually strive to improve self & work performance levels
Nice to have:
- Use of Oracle Financial systems or large Enterprise Resource Planning Database (e.g. SAP)
- Ability to work at a fast pace and adaptable to change
- Proactive individual who is able to work on own initiative
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to deal effectively with deadlines