Skills: Commercial Management, Contracts Administration, Document Control
Other Skills: tender, tendering, contracts, administration, accounts, commercial, support, office, process, communication,
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: £35,000 - 40,000
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Reporting to: Tender Manager
- Support the Tender Process on behalf of the Offshore Group.
- Take responsibility for the coordination of the process for the creation, development, and finalisation of all types of business Tender and responses to clients, including RFIs, RFQs, RFPs, and ITTs.
- Be superuser on the XAIT Porter software application, and train users in the use of the package.
- Manage the relationship with key clients to ensure seamless contract delivery. Constant focus on building the brand to our clients.
- Utilise client relationships to identify new opportunities and market to clients all Group capabilities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Read RFI's/ITT's, understand the scope of work, and share the summary with Tender Manager.
- Take responsibility for the scheduling and coordination of the various meetings from the kick-off meeting to determine strategy and identify the wider Tender team, to the final meeting to approve the submission.
- Take actions from these meetings and ensure timely delivery by the responsible person.
- Project manage the compilation of information from various departments to complete business Tenders.
- Commercial & Technical qualification of all Tenders ensuring risk mitigation.
- Creation of Tender estimates in Excel.
- Proofreading the entire Tender to ensure that we are accurately reflecting the customers' and company requirements
- Ensuring that Tenders are delivered within the specified timescales, and delivered to the client in a compliant way, whether by upload to portal, email or by hard copy.
- Support Tender Manager as and when necessary.
- Update and maintain the database of all opportunities, ensuring the bid library is up to date at all times
- Review all client contracts, understand the scope of work, and share opportunities to improve revenue Provide feedback to the operations team of any potential challenge. Provide support to the Operations team where required to smooth out any challenges before they become problematic.
- Comply with the Company procedures
- Comply with Level 1 of HSE Employee Responsibility and Accountability
- Comply with Level 1 of our Values & Behaviours?
The performance will be reviewed against objectives set during the employee appraisal process including feedback from internal and external customers.
Qualifications and experience
Minimum 3 Years' experience in a Tender/Commercial environment. Competent in completing full tender process from ITT receipt through to Contract Award.
The full suite of skills from presenting, tender writing, pricing and qualification of Tenders is necessary.
Working knowledge of Microsoft packages, design-based software such as Microsoft Publisher or Adobe, PowerPoint, VISIO would be preferred.
- Communication - Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, you will be able to build strong working relationships with all levels and be able to influence and collaborating with others the ease.
- Customer Focus - A commitment to providing a good customer service.
- Personal Integrity - Builds trust and respect and maintains standards of honesty and integrity.
- Team Working - Ability to work within a team and on own initiative.
- Reliability - Self-starter taking responsibility for personal performance.
- Results Orientation - Striving to improve or meet a standard of excellence.
- Commitment to Safety - Takes responsibility for both their own safety and that of their colleagues.
- Organised - Be proactive and efficient in managing multiple deadlines at one time.
Job Specific Competencies
- Adaptability - Smoothly handle multiple demands, shifting priorities and rapid change.
- Commitment - Readily make personal sacrifices to meet a larger organisational goal.
- Attention to detail - Excellent attention to detail is mandatory.
- Planning and organising - The ability to establish an appropriate course of action for self and others to accomplish a goal.
- Tenacity - Drive to ensure all deadlines are met and obstacles overcome.
- Influencing Skills - The ability to influence and persuade others by creating win:win solutions.
Bringing over 60 years of experience to the market, Petro People provide both tailored Recruitment Services and Upstream & Downstream Project Engineering & Management Solutions to the Oil & Energy Sector.
Petro People provide a tailored Recruitment Service to our clients globally and have amassed over 60 years of experience working exclusively in the Oil & Energy industry.
Using our 7 Stage Collaborative Model, we are perfectly positioned to support you in both permanent and contract positions onshore or offshore.
Based in the Oil & Gas capital of Europe, Petro People provide a full Turnkey Project Engineering & Management Service to our global Upstream & Downstream clients.
Whether we provide a full Project Management Team or a single discipline engineer, our experienced personnel form a crucial part of our clients operation and together they ensure that projects are delivered safely, on time, within budget and fully achieve the intended requirements.
Project Management including Support & Planning
Project Teams & Personnel
Brownfield and Greenfield FEED & Engineering Services
Construction & Pre-fabrication
Commissioning & Decommissioning
Logistics & Mobilisation
Recruitment & Payroll Solutions
Offshore Drilling services
SPS & UWILD Projects
Upgrade, Repair & Modification Projects
Stacking & Reactivation
Petrochemical / Refinery Project Personnel
Plant Upgrade / Repair or Modification projects
Commissioning & Decommissioning Services
FEED & Engineering Services
Please visit our website for more information on our Recruitment or Project Services.
Part of the Maxwell Drummond Group