Skills: Logistics Management, FPSO / FPU
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
ABLY RESOURCES are seeking a LOGISTICS CO-ORDINATOR to be based in MALAYSIA.
Located in one of South East Asia's leading Oil & Gas hubs - Kuala Lumpur - this is a one-year contract to be based within the FPSO department.
The Logistics Co-Ordinator will be tasked with ensuring that all project requirements are properly documented and conveyed to vendor in a timely manner.
The responsibilities of the role include, but aren't limited to;
- Keep track of the inspection activities required for each PO and arrange for source inspections through third party
- Manage third parties for activities related to inspection and freight forwarding
- Maintain appropriate records on damages and assist or provide all documentations required for insurance claims
- Coordinate with internal stake holders
The requirements associated with the role are;
- At least 5 years of Oil & Gas industry experience
- At least a BSc/BEng in a relevant discipline
- Prior exposure in a similar capacity
- Previous FPSO project experience
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.