- Lead Suzhou F&PT DMS engineering team in line with business needs.
- Remove impediments in collaboration with the team.
- Drive a highly efficient global organization with uniform and consistent tools, processes, and procedures in collaboration with Engineering PMO.
- Protect the team's focus.
- Enable the team through coaching, training, networking in the greater GE and technology environment.
- Collaborate internally to assign resources to projects.
- Organize the team into the right-sized structure.
- Mentor the team in career development.
- Coach the team in day-to-day situations to align with GE Growth Believes.
- Foster a passion for quality and accountability.
- Responsible for staffing. Manage budget.
- Reports team functions and status up and down in organization.
- Understand retail fuel industry trends, customer segments and needs
- Implement GE Corporate EHS practices, ensure an operating and work environment in compliance with EHS standards
- Work collaboratively with the other technology teams to determine the best approaches for developing functionality, interfaces, and software platform services to drive organizational consistency.
- Bachelor's Degree/or above in Engineering from an accredited University Minimum 10 years of experience in developing Valve industry related products
- Minimum 5 years of leading product development teams which closely work with customers/Manufactory/Supplier Chain
- Excellent English skills both in written and oral
- Demonstrated technical team building and development
- Exceptional communications skills - verbal & written
- Courageous customer advocate and change agent
- Strong technical skills, business acumen and experience working in a B-2-B environment
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more