Job Description What's the role?
- Providing high quality, fit for purpose and timely legal support on HR matters in HR policies making, daily operation, labor disputes and projects;
- Playing the role of Data Privacy Local Adviser to advise and coordinate both global DP team and local businesses on data privacy matters from Chinses law perspective;
- Monitoring regulatory developments of laws & regulations, practices in HR and data privacy areas;
- Conducting internal legal compliance trainings and other legal training related to HR and DP;
- Managing the provision of legal services by external law firms when required;
Shell's story in China dates back more than 100 years. At Shell China we will make sure that your ideas will travel. All of Shell's core businesses are now represented in China. We need world-class candidates to continue our drive to innovate and answer the world's energy needs in socially and environmentally responsible ways.Requirements What we need from you
- Have at least 5 years (PQE) legal experience in labor law area either in law firms or multi-national companies. Experience in the oil and gas industry or international energy will be an added advantage;
- Have a Degree in Law; An overseas degree in law will be an added advantage;
- Solid legal knowledge and experience on HR matter;
- Excellent legal drafting and presentation skills;
- Great team player who is able to work with and influence clients;
- Excellent in interpersonal skills;
- Proficient in both written and spoken English;
- Based in Beijing
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.